Lounge Pug® Interalli Wool, Pouf beanbag is stylish and practical. Order it to complement a bean bag or mix and match it alongside your existing furniture. As this pouf is filled with beans, it is lightweight and you can therefore move it around the house with ease.
This bean bag is constructed from our exclusive Interalli fabric. This material has the lovely sensuous feel and look of a soft wool felt. The fabric has a chunky feel due to its triple layer construction which looks stylish as well as being tough. Unlike a real wool, this fabric is easy to maintain making it ideally suited to beanbags which often are subject to intensive daily use due to their superb comfort and flexibility.
Made from a high rub count, durable fabric. Not only are these bean bags beautiful to look at, but they are extraordinarily hard wearing, easy to maintain and supremely modern.
Lounge Pug® bean bag chairs come with a 2 YEAR GUARANTEE* against craftsmanship, are available in several fabrics and colors, and are proudly designed in ENGLAND.
- OEKO-TEX 100 Certified Fabric. An independant certification system that ensures textiles meet high safety & environmental standards.
- Fabric incorporates a technical backing layer for extra durability
- Great for neutral & classical interiors
- Looks and feels like a soft wool felt
- Luxury detailed edge finish
- Stain resistant finish
- Interlocked yarns
- Includes SupremeX® polystyrene filling as standard - Made in USA
- SupremeX filling has a density of 0.74 lbs/cuft. This is upto 210% more than many of our key competitors
- Designed with child safety in mind
- Durable & hard wearing
- Lightweight and easy to move around
- Place a tray on top & turn into an occasional table
- On trend
- Child safety zip prevents child access to fillings
- This cover is machine washable & suitable for tumble dry
- Double zippers for added safety
- Designed in England, found in the finest homes of Europe and USA
- *Not suitable for CHILDREN UNDER 36 MONTHS
- Assembly required
*The stated measurements are approximate.
- Round Pouf: 12" High x 25" Diameter
About the SupremeX® Polystyrene filling, the ultra high density bean bag filling!
Higher density equals less air in the pockets, less air means stronger beads and stronger beads last longer, much longer.
We achieve this by expanding the polystyrene just once. In the industry this is considered sacrilegious. Yep you heard me. This is because polystyrene's cost is linked directly to the weight. The more weight the higher the cost. Many companies strive to achieve profits at the expense of quality. It is typically expanded 3 times, each time making it weaker but for us, we believe that quality comes first. That is why we don't do 0.35lbs/cuft 0.5lbs/cuft or even 0.6lbs/cuft. We expand our beads 1x to 0.74lbs/cuft a whole 2.1x. denser which achieves many times the strength.