WHAT CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect certain information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a consumer or household (“Personal Information”). Personal information does not include de-identified or aggregated consumer information. The following types of personal information may be collected:
- Identifiers – We may collect your name, postal address, unique personal identifier, signature, internal protocol address, email address, telephone number, account name, social security number, driver’s license number, passport number, similar identifiers.
- Financial Information – We collect your bank account number, credit card number or other financial information when you purchase products or services from us.
- Protected classification characteristics – We may collect classification characteristics such as age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression) and veteran or military status.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information – We may collect your browsing history, search history, and information regarding your interaction with our internet website, as well as your interaction with our advertising and other communications. For more information about cookies, please see below.
- Commercial information – We may collect information from you relating to records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, ,or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- Geolocation data – We may collect information regarding your location.
- Inferences to create profiles – We may draw inferences from other information to create a profile reflecting your preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
HOW DO WE OBTAIN YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
With respect to each of the above categories of information, we collect personal information about you from:
- you directly or automatically through your interaction with our products or services;
- service providers; and
- marketing partners.
WHAT IS OUR BUSINESS OR COMMERCIAL PURPOSE FOR COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
With respect to each of the above categories, our business or commercial purpose to collect the personal information is:
- to provide you our products and services;
- to improve the quality, safety, and security of our products and services;
- to administer your account(s) and process your payments for products and services;
- to operate our websites and applications, including online registration processes;
- to develop new products and services;
- to customize and improve communication content; and
- to comply with legal, regulatory or contractual requirements.
In addition, where consistent with applicable laws and regulations, we may disclose Personal Information if such disclosure is:
- necessary to prepare, negotiate or perform a contract with you;
- needed to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process, or otherwise required by law or competent governmental or judicial authorities;
- necessary to establish or preserve a legal claim or defense;
- part of a corporate restructuring, sale of assets, merger or divestiture; or
- necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activities, such as willful attacks on our information technology systems.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
With respect to each of the above categories, we may share your Personal Information with:
- our service providers;
- advertising networks; and
- data analytics providers.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the companies to whom we share your Personal Information are contractually obligated to keep the personal information that we provide to them confidential and to use such information only as we permit. We will not sell, distribute or lease your Personal Information to non-affiliated third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We also have not and will not sell the Personal Information of minors under 16 years of age to non-affiliated third parties without affirmative consent. We take reasonable steps to ensure that companies with which we share your Personal Information are contractually obligated to keep the Personal Information that we provide to them confidential and to use such information only as we permit.
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
A cookie is a small file that is placed on your computer. Once established, the cookie helps analyze web traffic on our site. Cookies allow web applications to tailor operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. Cookies allow us to keep track of items in shopping carts, monitor the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, monitor total traffic, site visits, pages viewed and enhance or speed up navigation. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website and all marketing offers. Learn more about website cookies at allaboutcookies.org.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES OF CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS
We provide California consumers with certain rights regarding their Personal Information. This section explains how to exercise those rights. You have a right not to receive discriminatory treatment for exercising these privacy rights.
RIGHT TO KNOW ABOUT PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED, USED OR DISCLOSED
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Information over the past 12 months. Once we receive your request and verify your identity, we may disclose to you information such as: (1) the categories of Personal Information we collected about you; (2) the categories of sources for the Personal Information; (3) our business or commercial purpose for collecting or disclosing that Personal Information; (4) the categories of third parties with whom we shared that Personal Information; and (5) the specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you in the preceding 12 months.
To submit a request to know about Personal Information collected, please either:
- (866) 529-5111
RIGHT TO DELETE PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED OR MAINTAINED
You have the right to request the deletion of Personal Information we have collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your request and verify your identity, we will permanently delete your Personal Information from our records, unless a legal exception to deletion applies. In our response to your request to delete, we will specify the manner in which we have deleted your Personal Information or, if we must deny your deletion request, the basis for this refusal.
To submit a request to delete, please:
- (866) 529-5111
Authorizing an Agent
You may designate an authorized agent to submit your consumer request on your behalf, so long as the authorized agent has your written permission to do so and you have taken steps to verify your identity directly with us.
Verifying Your Request
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with Personal Information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the Personal Information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use Personal Information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify your identity or authority to make the request.
To verify your identity, we ask that you provide us with the following information when you submit your request: (1) first name, (2) last name, and (3) phone number or email. We will use the above information to verify your identity. We will require additional information to verify your identity and fulfill your request depending on your type of request or the information requested by you.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, please contact us at:
GHS America LLC
The security of your personal information is important to us. We use reasonable precautions to protect our customers' personal information and to store it securely. However, security risk is inherent in all information technologies, and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) protects the privacy of children under the age of 13. It requires website operators and online services to post privacy policies and obtain parental consent before collecting information from those children. We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under the age of 13, unless the personal information is submitted with verifiable parental consent. Our website, portals, and applications are not intended for anyone under the age of 13, and no one under the age of 13 may provide information on the website, portals, or applications.
NOTIFICATION AND CHANGES