Lounge Pug® Classic Corduroy, kids' armchair bean bags are a stylish contemporary alternative to the regularly encountered kids’s inflatable or character furniture.
This bean bag is constructed from our plush soft classic corduroy fabric. This wide corduroy is very cozy and comfy due to the plush soft raised stripes and it is extremely durable due to the tightly woven fabric structure underneath.
The fabric is treated with a stain resistant coating to aid in maintenance and all seams are double stitched to prevent any risk of splits. This beanbag incorporates a safety lock zip to prevent kids access to the fillings.
The fabric has been treated with a stain resistant finish so they are easy to maintain and the closure has a safety zip to prevent access to the fillings.
Made from a high rub count, durable fabric. Not only are these bean bags beautiful to look at, but they are extraordinarily hard wearing, easy to maintain and supremely modern.
Lounge Pug® bean bag chairs come with a 2 YEAR GUARANTEE* against craftsmanship, are available in several fabrics and colors, and are proudly designed in ENGLAND.
- Extra soft jumbo corduroy fabric
- Great for neutral & classical interiors
- Stain resistant finish
- Comes with one of our ultra high density SupremeX® beans or buy just the cover and source your own
- SupremeX filler, Its 0.74 lbs/cuft by weight, thats double the norm. These beads will last way longer and be far more supportive
- Designed with child safety in mind
- Durable & hard wearing
- Kids' bean bags are suitable for kids upto 8 years
- Ideal for bedrooms, snugs and living rooms
- Lightweight and easy to move around
- On trend
- Child safety zip prevents child access to fillings
- This cover is machine washable & suitable for tumble dry
- Double zippers for added safety
- Designed in England, found in the finest homes of Europe and USA
- Assembly required
*The stated measurements are approximate.
- Kids' Armchair Bean Bag (upto 8 years) : 20" High x 20" Width
About the SupremeX® Polystyrene filling, the ultra high density bean bag filling!
Higher density equals less air in the pockets, less air means stronger beads and stronger beads last longer, much longer.
We achieve this by expanding the polystyrene just once. In the industry this is considered sacrilegious. Yep you heard me. This is because polystyrene's cost is linked directly to the weight. The more weight the higher the cost. Many companies strive to achieve profits at the expense of quality. It is typically expanded 3 times, each time making it weaker but for us, we believe that quality comes first. That is why we don't do 0.35lbs/cuft 0.5lbs/cuft or even 0.6lbs/cuft. We expand our beads 1x to 0.74lbs/cuft a whole 2.1x. denser which achieves many times the strength.
- 150 liters (5 cuft) of beans filling
- + $ 40.00