Lounge Pug® Cuddle Soft Fluffy Fur, Footstool beanbags have been developed to compliment the Lounge Pug® range of bean bags.
This bean bag is made with cuddle soft, locally knitted faux fluffy fur and is very cozy and comfy. This fur is deep pile having been knitted using 1" long fur pieces. It is manufactured using British knitting & dying techniques and meets all European standards.
Made from a high rub count, durable fabric. Not only are these bean bags beautiful to look at, but they are extraordinarily hard wearing, easy to maintain and supremely modern.
Lounge Pug® bean bag chairs come with a 2 YEAR GUARANTEE* against craftsmanship, are available in several fabrics and colors, and are proudly designed in ENGLAND.
- Deep pile faux fur knitted in England
- Includes SupremeX® polystyrene filling as standard - Made in USA
- SupremeX filling has a density of 0.74 lbs/cuft. This is upto 210% more than many of our key competitors
- 3 sizes available
- Compliments beanbags from the same range
- Designed with child safety in mind
- Durable & hard wearing
- Lightweight and easy to move around
- Lounge Pug® offer various footstools (check dimensions before ordering)
- On trend
- Child safety zip prevents child access to fillings
- This cover is machine washable & suitable for tumble dry
- Double zippers for added safety
- Designed in England, found in the finest homes of Europe and USA
- *Not suitable for CHILDREN UNDER 36 MONTHS
- Assembly required
*The stated measurements are approximate.
- Large Footstool: 10" High x 16" Deep x 28" Wide
About the SupremeX® Polystyrene filling, the ultra high density bean bag filling!
Higher density equals less air in the pockets, less air means stronger beads and stronger beads last longer, much longer.
We achieve this by expanding the polystyrene just once. In the industry this is considered sacrilegious. Yep you heard me. This is because polystyrene's cost is linked directly to the weight. The more weight the higher the cost. Many companies strive to achieve profits at the expense of quality. It is typically expanded 3 times, each time making it weaker but for us, we believe that quality comes first. That is why we don't do 0.35lbs/cuft 0.5lbs/cuft or even 0.6lbs/cuft. We expand our beads 1x to 0.74lbs/cuft a whole 2.1x. denser which achieves many times the strength.