Big Bertha Original™ footstool beanbags have been developed to compliment the Big Bertha Original range of bean bags.
Made with SmartCanvas™ premium outdoor fabric and containing SupremeX® filling, this beanbag will make a fantastic addition to any yard furniture collection. For maximum usability, why not use this bean bag in the home over the winter and take it out to lounge on when the sun comes out.
Your new best friend is a Big Bertha.
All Big Bertha Original products are designed with both home & outdoor use in mind.
- Made with SmartCanvas™ Premium Outdoor fabric
- Premium quality fabric
- Ideal for use in both the house and yard
- Water resistant
- May be used outside
- Tested to ensure they meet the required USA legislation for flamability, safety
- Stain resistant finish
- This cover is machine washable & suitable for tumble dry
- 30,000+ Rub Count for durability
- Includes SupremeX® polystyrene filling as standard - Made in USA
- SupremeX filling has a density of 0.74 lbs/cuft. This is upto 210% more than many of our key competitors
- Child safety zip
- Compliments beanbags from the same range
- Double zippers for added safety
- To guarantee and prolong the life of the fabric. Please ensure the beanbag is stored in a cool dry place when not in use.
- *Not suitable for CHILDREN UNDER 36 MONTHS
- Assembly required
*The stated measurements are approximate.
- Large Footstool: 10" High x 16" Deep x 28" Wide
About the SupremeX® Polystyrene filling, the ultra high density bean bag filling!
Higher density equals less air in the pockets, less air means stronger beads and stronger beads last longer, much longer.
We achieve this by expanding the polystyrene just once. In the industry this is considered sacrilegious. Yep you heard me. This is because polystyrene's cost is linked directly to the weight. The more weight the higher the cost. Many companies strive to achieve profits at the expense of quality. It is typically expanded 3 times, each time making it weaker but for us, we believe that quality comes first. That is why we don't do 0.35lbs/cuft 0.5lbs/cuft or even 0.6lbs/cuft. We expand our beads 1x to 0.74lbs/cuft a whole 2.1x. denser which achieves many times the strength.