Big Bertha Original™ Square Poufs beanbag is stylish and practical. Order it to complement the Modular sofa bean bag or mix and match it alongside your existing home or yard furniture. As this pouf is filled with beans, it is lightweight and you can therefore move it around the house with ease.
Made with SmartCanvas™ premium outdoor fabric and containing SupremeX® filling, this beanbag will make a fantastic addition to any yard furniture collection. For maximum usability, why not use this bean bag in the home over the winter and take it out to lounge on when the sun comes out.
This pouf will make a fantastic addition to any yard furniture collection.
All Big Bertha Original products are designed with both home & outdoor use in mind.
- Made with SmartCanvas™ Premium Outdoor fabric
- Premium quality fabric
- Ideal for use in both the house and yard
- Water resistant
- May be used outside
- Tested to ensure they meet the required USA legislation for flamability, safety
- Stain resistant finish
- This cover is machine washable & suitable for tumble dry
- 30,000+ Rub Count for durability
- Comes with one of our ultra high density SupremeX® beans or buy just the cover and source your own
- SupremeX filler, Its 0.74 lbs/cuft by weight, thats double the norm. These beads will last way longer and be far more supportive
- Works well as a pouf or footstool
- Child safety zip
- Compliments beanbags from the same range
- Double zippers for added safety
- To guarantee and prolong the life of the fabric. Please ensure the beanbag is stored in a cool dry place when not in use.
- *Not suitable for CHILDREN UNDER 36 MONTHS
- Assembly required
*The stated measurements are approximate.
- Large Square Pouf: 40cm High x 65cm Square
About the SupremeX® Polystyrene filling, the ultra high density bean bag filling!
Higher density equals less air in the pockets, less air means stronger beads and stronger beads last longer, much longer.
We achieve this by expanding the polystyrene just once. In the industry this is considered sacrilegious. Yep you heard me. This is because polystyrene's cost is linked directly to the weight. The more weight the higher the cost. Many companies strive to achieve profits at the expense of quality. It is typically expanded 3 times, each time making it weaker but for us, we believe that quality comes first. That is why we don't do 0.35lbs/cuft 0.5lbs/cuft or even 0.6lbs/cuft. We expand our beads 1x to 0.74lbs/cuft a whole 2.1x. denser which achieves many times the strength.